Monday, March 9, 2009

Dancing With the Stars

As many of you know, I love the show Dancing With the Stars. I'm going to go ahead and put out my predictions for the top five. I feel pretty confident for one of these, but not so sure about the others, but oh well. We'll just see how close I get to being right.

1. I think that the gymnast Shawn Johnson will make it for sure unless people forget to vote and just assume that she will be there the next week (like they did to the Cheetah Girl). I'm going out on a limb and will peg her to win the competion.


2. I also think that in the top you will see Melissa from the Bachelor. I'll wait to see how she does with latin rounds to say for sure. As long as the girl can shake it I'm going to say that she has a chance.


3. I'm also going to say that we are going to see Cheryl Burke's and her partner some where in the final five.


4. I'm also going to say that David Allen Grier the comedian will make it in the final 5 too.

5. I'm also going to predict that Jullianne Hough and her boyfriend Chuck Wicks will be there too. I think that they could be in the top three.


My pick to go home this week: Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. A big surprise to me was Steve-O tonight, but not sure if he has what it takes to bring it. I'm sorry I didn't see Lil Kim and Derik Hough perform so I will watch them tomorrow and if I feel that they are worthy enough of my top 5 list, I will re-adjust accordingly. The person I would like to see the most improvement from is Ty Murray. I've always heard he can be a little cocky, but tonight he seemed really humble. He may grow on me yet. I think that if he gets a chance he could do better than Billy Ray Cyrus. Ok so there you are, my top five for DWTS.

UPDATE: 3/10 I just watched Lil Kim and and she will definately be in the top 3. I'm going to go out on a limb and place her in the final two. After seeing her perform, I'm know that it will come down to her and Shawn Johnson in the finals. Not quite so sure who will win now.

No comments:

Post a Comment